与touch相关的情景对话

休闲娱乐 / Hiking-(徒步旅行)

A:

Have any plans for the weekend, Tom?

汤姆,周末有什么计划吗?

B:

Yeah, I’m going for a hike in the southern Rocky Mountains.

有啊。我打算去洛矶山脉南部徒步旅行。

A:

Oh, do you go hiking often?

哦,你经常徒步旅行吗?

B:

I go as much as I can. I love hiking because you can really get in touch with nature.

尽可能经常去。我喜欢徒步旅行,因为这样你才可以真正接触大自然。

A:

It would be nice to get out of the city. Do you want some company?

能够离开市区出去走走真不赖。你想有个伴吗?

B:

Sure. But, it will be a long hike, 30 miles in three days. Have you been hiking before?

当然。但是,这是一次长距离的旅行,三天走30英里。你以前徒步旅行过吗?

A:

Yeah, I go a lot too. I saw a bear and a mountain lion on my last hike.

是的,我也经常去旅行。我上次旅行还看见一只熊和一只美州狮。

B:

Wow! You must have been pretty far away from the city.

哇,那你就离市区很远了哦。

A:

Yeah, my friend and I hiked in a very wild part of the national forest.

是的,那是我和我的朋友在国家森林的一个很偏僻的地方旅行。

B:

Well, bring him along too. We’ll have a great time this weekend.

那么,把他也带上吧。这个周末肯定我们会玩得很开心。

A:

Thanks, I’ll ask him.

谢谢,我会跟他说的。

休闲娱乐 / Dance

A:

Do you think you could go over that new dance with me again? I missed the last class and don’t want to fall behind.

你可不可以再和我一起复习一下那个新舞蹈?我错过了上节课,但不想落下。

B:

Sure. Let’s start with a little stretch. Stand up straight, breathe in, and lift your hands over your head.

可以。让我们先伸展一下。起立站直,吸气,手举过头顶。

A:

Like this?

像这样吗?

B:

Yes. Now, breathe out and push your hands back down by your sides. Breathe in… and breathe out.Now, bend over and touch your toes. Hold it. Repeat…

是的。现在呼气,把手放回身体俩侧。吸气…再呼气。然后,弯腰触摸脚趾,坚持住,重复…

A:

I think I’m warmed up now.

我想我已做好热身活动了。

B:

To start then, walk sideways to your right three steps. Jump up. Turn around. Then, walk sideways to your right another three steps. Jump up and turn around. Got it?

现在开始,向自己的右侧走三步,向上跳,转身,然后再向右走三步。向上跳,转身。学会了吗?

A:

Yes, but what are we supposed to do with our hands?

学会了。可是我们的手应该怎么做呢?

B:

Keep them by your side. When we jump up, shake them in front of you.

把手保持在身体的俩侧,当你向上跳时向你的前方挥手。

A:

That’s pretty easy. What’s next?

这太简单了。接下来做什么?

B:

We do that three times. Then, lift your left leg up to your right hand three times. Jump. Lift your right leg up to your left arm three times. Jump.

我们做三遍这个动作,然后抬起左脚去够你的右手三次。跳,抬起右腿去够左臂三次。跳。

A:

Is this right?

是这样吗?

B:

Yes, just make sure that you keep your back straight.

对。注意保持你的背部挺直。

A:

How many times do we repeat this?

我们重复做几遍?

B:

Three times as well. Then we do the first set again.

也做三遍。然后我们再做第一套。

A:

Ok, I think I’ve got it. Thanks, Moira!

好吧,我想我会了。谢谢你,莫伊拉。

B:

Not a problem.

不客气。